SOCIAL JUSTICE: Activism and Change
Choose a question from the banner that intrigues you.
Move you mouse over the picture to stop it from scrolling. Stare at it for a
while. Then, write down whatever questions you are prompted to ask.
- What part do culture and history play in the formation of our individual
and collective identities?
- How does struggle help define a person's identity?
- What forms of cooperation are necessary within diverse societies?
- How can we build connection and understanding between diverse groups?
- What problems arise when we relate to people as members of a group,
rather than as unique individuals?
- What is the difference between being treated unfairly by another person
and being discriminated against by society at large?
- What additional progress toward a just society still needs to happen?
- How is empathy a seed of social action?
- How important is solidarity to collective action?