Stop at 8:33 and respond
1) What did Brooke do and why does she say now is like the Enlightenment?
2) What does information mean today in the era of digitization?
Stop again at 14:36 and respond to the next two questions:
3) Are the benefits of a site like WikiLeaks worth the costs?
4) Can you think of any costs to the spread of information during the Enlightenment?
At the end of the talk answer the last question:
5) What is a problem today that you think could be solved with more public information? Explain.