- How does Liu define civics? What three things does it include?
- What is his definition of power? Why doesn't he think we like talking
- What does he mean when he says we are illiterate in power? Why is this
- Consider the groups he identifies and how he describes each of their
views of power; are you a millennial? a techie? from the
left? from the right? naive or cynical? Explain.
- Why does Liu say that the city is the best arena for practicing power?
- What does Liu mean by "power literacy"?
- Is there a place in your city (town) where you can exercise power?