RESOURCES: links to info about the
map the process with a real bill
- Start with Congress' website and their
- Find a bill that has made it to the President for his signature
- Now begin to trace it to its origin:
- who sponsored it? what do you need to know about this person to
understand his/her relationship to this bill?
goals for the bill
- committee action
- supporters: who else supports this bill? why?
- opponents: who opposes the bill? why?
- final outcome for the bill: was the bill signed? if not, will it be?
was it vetoed? if so, why?
- Finally, create a visual map of the route this bill took from an idea to
(maybe) a law
- digitally: padlet, canva, Google slides or drawings
- tangibly: poster, board game, map overlay
Click HERE to see the
final maps we made!